Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 1, Week 3, here I come

I am about 30 minutes away from my Day 1, Week 3 c25k workout. I am almost finished with my breakfast smoothie, and my legs still feel a tad weak, but nowhere near how they felt on Friday. I've been away for more than an hour, so I hope that morning stiffness has completely worn off.

Today's, Wednesday's and Friday's workouts call for:
5 minute fast warmup walk
90 seconds jogging
90 seconds walking
3 minutes jogging
3 minutes walking
90 seconds jogging
90 seconds walking
3 minutes jogging
3 minutes walking
The three minutes jogging is where the test is going to come in. I'm hoping my knees and legs cooperate with my brain.

Yesterday was another mini-hit to the diet, as my brother came in town and took my wife and I out to dinner at Chili's. I did OK for almost the whole thing, but there were leftover french fries and I kept grabbing two and shoving them into my mouth. Finally, the waitress came and took the plate away.

Anyway, here was my food diary:
Breakfast
1 cup of oatmeal with 4 oz milk

Lunch/dinner
30 baked tostitos scoops with salsa
One boneless hotwing
One stick of celery (puke)
25 french fries
Four bites of burger (meat only)
Half a turkey and provolone sandwich
1 cup of chicken and rice soup

48 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment