Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catching up

I haven't blogged in about three days and that's not good. I mostly am blogging to keep a food diary every day so I have somewhere to write down what I eat on a daily basis.

Monday's workout was decent, as was today's. The lower half of my body still isn't cooperating with my brain, however. I think my "jogging" is slower than my walking. My brain keeps telling my legs to move faster, but my legs just can't do it. There was a glimmer of hope on my first jog, as that is the best I've felt in awhile. But by the time the second jog rolled around, my legs were back on strike.

I also found four pennies in the parking lot, all head's up, after my workout today. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Food diary:
Monday
Breakfast
Smoothie
Two eggs, jalapenos, cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla

Lunch
Two PB&J sandwiches

Dinner
Two ham and cheese sandwiches

Snack
One giant-ass dill pickle

128 oz  of water throughout the day

Tuesday
Breakfast
Smoothie

Two eggs, jalapenos, cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla

Lunch
Two PB&J sandwiches

Dinner
Two cups of potato soup (kind of fattening; 610 calories and more than 20 grams of fat, I believe. But it was a week expired; my wife bought it seven weeks ago. It has been sitting in the fridge ever since, and I hate for food to go expired)

Snack
One low-fat blueberry yogurt

128 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment