Monday, December 20, 2010

I did the 5k

I did the 5k, and I did it in under an hour. However, I didn't make my goal of not walking. There was this hill ... it was long and massive. I ended up walking up it.


My family was there, and they made signs. I felt really good afterward. Then we went for my birthday dinner. I wasn't very hungry. Until I ate a chip. Then I was famished. I ate more than I wanted, but it was my birthday.

I was pretty sore an hour or so afterward, however. And was still a little sore today as well. Thankfully, tomorrow's workout is a relatively simple one, so I should ease right back into my routine.

Anyway, here's the food diary from Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday
Breakfast
Smoothie

Lunch
2 PB&J sanwiches
12 oz skim milk

Dinner
Chicken fajitas, with three flour tortillas and about a tablespoon of sour cream
24 tortilla chips with guacamole

Snacks
About 3/4 cups homemade icream (holiday nog ((which is low-fat egg nog) skim milk and cream)
Small piece of german chocolate cake

48 oz of water
16 oz gatorade
about 28 oz of a club special (vodka and sprite, I believe)

Sunday (wasn't very hungry today at all)
14 pieces of egg nog saltwater taffy
3 cups of chicken taco soup

64 oz of water

No comments:

Post a Comment