Sunday, December 26, 2010

So hungry

I have been so hungry today, and I ate when I was hungry. There is no way I lost any weight this week. I ate way too much. But it's been almost seven weeks now since I started, and this was my first bad weekend. I go back to work tomorrow, and work brings routine, which also should help stay on the plan.

Here's my food diaries from yesterday and today.

Saturday
Lunch
PB&J sandwich

Dinner
Three small pieces of turkey
One small piece of ham
Eight small meatballs
Small serving of cheesy potato casserole
Small serving of green bean casserole
Spoonful of green fluff (basically marshmallows, whipped cream)
Large serving of dressing with a dab o' gravy

Snacks
1 chocolate chip cookie
1 chocolate covered macadamia nut cookie
2 chocolate covered coconut cookie
6 oz of egg nog
12 oz iced tea

64 oz of water throughout the day

Sunday
Breakfast
1 cinnamon roll

Lunch
PB&J sandwich
8 oz milk

Dinner
Two grilled chicken breasts
Medium-sized serving french fries
3 battered and fried boneless wings

Snacks
10 pieces of taffy

64 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment