Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday binging

I did so much worse on my diet yesterday than I anticipated. There was just so much good food at both places we went to, and my stomach finally revolted against my six-weeks of dieting. I don't feel I binged per se, but I ate WAY more than I wanted to.

I did, however, manage to get the c25k workout in before our whirlwind day yesterday, so yesterday wasn't a complete and utter loss.

Christmas was exceptionally great. I am fortunate to have great families. It was a very difficult year for us financially, and I feel bad we couldn't reciprocate all that was given to us.

Here's the last three days worth of food diaries.

Wednesday
Breakfast
2-egg omelet with ham, jalapenos and cheese
Smoothie

Lunch/dinner
3 cups of taco soup

Snacks
14 saltwater taffies
2 non-fat yogurts
1 Shiner bock holiday brew (delicious, fyi)

128 oz of water throughout the day

Thursday
Breakfast
Smoothie

Lunch
2 ham and cheese sandwiches

Dinner
3 cups of taco soup

Snacks
2 giant pretzel sticks with a tad bit o' chocolate on them
2 mini chocolate-covered pretzels
1 non-fat yogurt
4 taffies

128 oz of water throughout the day

Friday
Breakfast
1 cup of oatmeal
1 smoothie

Lunch
3 pieces of rib meat
3 hot wings (baked, and skin removed)

Dinner
2 ham & pimento cheese roll-ups
2 deviled eggs
6 oz of egg nog, complete with rum

Snacks
24 corn chips with bean dip and guacomole (with lunch)
A metric asston of chex mix (with dinner)

96 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment