Saturday, December 18, 2010

Today is the day

I'm about two hours away from my very first 5k. Just finished getting my ipod all ready with an hour's worth of songs, capped by "Going the Distance" from the Rocky franchise. I have two goals: 1. Don't walk. 2. Finish in an hour or less. No. 2 is most likely doable, but No. 1 may or may not be. We'll see!

Here's the last two days worth of food diaries, including a completely terrible Friday, which was when we celebrated Christmas with my mom.

Thursday
Lunch
2 PB&J sandwiches
16 oz skim milk

Dinner
2 fried eggs
Two cups of refried beans

64 oz of water throughout the day

Friday
Lunch-ish
12 oz KC strip
1 plain baked potato

Dinner
Two beef tamales
Two egg rolls
 
Snacks
Three pieces of salt water taffy
Three dried green beans
A handful of chips with fat-free spinach dip
A handful of chips with low-fat beef chip dip
1.5 peppermint sticks

About 64 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment