Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This week's workouts have been hard

I still think I'm recovering from Saturday's 5k. This week has not been fun workout wise. Plus, the office Christmas luncheon was yesterday, and I ate more than I wanted to there, as well.

All around, a pretty shitty week so far. I hope I can make it through Christmas and not suffer any setbacks.

Running late for work, so this is short. Posting the last two days' worth of food diaries.

Monday
Breakfast
Smoothie
Two-egg omelet (cheese, jalapenos and ham)

Lunch
Two ham and cheese sandwiches

Dinner
7 oz of dehydrated green beans
9 pieces of saltwater taffy

Snacks
Two non-fat yogurts

128 oz of water

Tuesday
Lunch
Serving of stuffing with a tad bit o' brown gravy
Two pieces of ham
Two pieces of turkey
1 deviled egg
1 dozen ritz crackers with cheese ball
1 diet dr. pepper

Dinner
Three cups of taco soup

Snacks
1 nonfat yogurt
4 pieces of saltwater taffy

96 oz of water

No comments:

Post a Comment