Sunday, November 28, 2010

Feeling better today; looking forward to tomorrow's workout

I weighed yesterday. Down another two pounds since last Friday! I lost two pounds during Thanksgiving week!

I am now nine pounds away from being able to do the Wii Fit. That was my first goal. I might as well name them. 1. Get below 330 and do the Wii Fit. 2. Get below 300. 3. Get below 250. I think I'll be able to achieve my first goal by my birthday, which is three weeks away.

Here is yesterday's food diary:

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Two PB&J sandwiches

Dinner
13 oz (pre-cooked) fillet mignon
1 medium sized baked potato with salt and pepper

Snack
6 bites of pistachio fluff (super high sugar stuff. Mother-in-law makes it and I love it. Marshmallows, coolwhip, pistachios and pineapples.

64 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment