Saturday, November 27, 2010

So sore

Post-workout yesterday and even today, I am still sore. My knees are killing me. At least I can bend them today. I couldn't really bend them yesterday. Today is a little better, but my legs ache. I don't really want to take a day off, so I plan on pushing through it. No pain, no gain.

I have been stretching, and I plan on doing a little wii boxing later to stay limber and loose. It seems like the more I stretch my legs and work my knees, the better they feel.

Here is my food diary from yesterday.

Breakfast
Smoothie

Lunch
Small serving turkey
Small serving ham
Giant serving of stuffing
Slightly larger than average size serving of green bean casserole
Small serving of green beans
Larger than average size serving of mashed yams

Dinner
Foot long chicken breast sandwich from subway on flatbread with spinach and jalapenos

Dessert
One small slice of sugar-free blueberry pie

96 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment