Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Friday

Posting this on Saturday, because when I got off work, all I wanted to do was veg. So I played world of warcraft until I went to sleep.

Anyway, I have now completed the first week of the c25k workout. Friday's run was the worst I've felt during running since the first day. It was HARD to do. My legs where white-hot rays of pain about two minutes in. Monday is a brand new challenge for me. Week 2 calls for 90 seconds of jogging followed by 2 minutes of walking, repeated for 20 minutes. I can just now barely finish 60 seconds of jogging. I am not sure how I'll be able to go 90 seconds. I am hoping my body does some serious adjusting on my two days off this weekend.

I also was hungry late last night. I didn't eat anything, thankfully. But I foresee this being a problem if this trend continues.

For some reason, I decided to weigh yesterday. It was against my better judgment, because I don't want to get discouraged. Thankfully, the opposite happened. I am down 12 pounds in 8 days. I know that pace won't keep up, but it was nice to see my work is actually working.

No plans for Saturday.

Friday's food diary:
Breakfast
One PB&J sandwich on wheat
One piece of wheat toast with peanut butter
12 oz. skim milk

Lunch
Two ham and cheese sandwiches

Dinner
Three cups of chicken & rice soup

Snacks
One lowfat blueberry yogurt
One lowfat orange yogurt

160 oz of water throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment