Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've added crunches

 I feel like I should be doing something on the days I'm not running. I started doing crunches. Two minutes. Not a lot, but about all I could do. I'll go from there.

Tomorrow at work is free pizza day. I am gonna try and not eat any, but turning down pizza twice in one week may make me clinically insane. We'll see how it goes. Normally I'll eat at least 12 pieces.

I also run tomorrow again. Here's to feeling better after running tomorrow than I did on Monday!

Food intake:
Breakfast
1 cup of oatmeal with 4 oz. skim milk
1 smoothie

Lunch
Two ham and cheese sandwiches

Dinner
Udon noodle soup
Steamed veggies (sugar snap peas, new potatoes, red pepper)

Snacks
1 banana popsicle
1 low-fat blueberry yogurt
1 low-fat raspberry yogurt
1 blueberry newton

100 oz. water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment