Friday, November 26, 2010

Worst workout yet

I just finished Day 3 of Week 2 of the c25k workout plan.

Worst. Workout. Ever.

I am not winded at all. But I can't feel my legs. The lower half of my body went on strike yesterday and didn't tell me. Either that, or they were protesting they were on the track on a chilly morn' instead of taking advantage of super-low prices on HDTVs and weaving through Black Friday shoppers.

Whatever the case, it sucked today. I couldn't bend my knees; my running "pace" was better than a crawl. It was very frustrating, especially after keeping Thanksgiving day. The lower half of my body did not want to work, and I rarely -- if ever -- got winded today.

I am hoping two days off does the trick and gets my body back in shape. If not, I am repeating Week 2 again.

Here's my Thanksgiving day damage. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I did MUCH better than normal, especially considering we had two Thanksgiving dinners to attend.

No breakfast

Lunch
Two slices of turkey
One giant slice of ham
Small spoonful of green bean casserole
Normal-sized serving of stuffing
Small serving of mac and cheese
Two small pieces of yam

Dinner
Large piece of ham
Nice-sized piece of prime rib (and man, it was DELICIOUS)
Normal-sized serving of stuffing
Small serving of green bean casserole
2.5 servings of mac and cheese
2.5 servings of corn salad (corn, jalapenos and cream cheese)

Dessert
Less than a thimble full of pumpkin moose
Two bites of sugar-free blueberry pie
One tiny bite of buttermilk pie

48 oz of water throughout the day.

I have leftovers from the mother-in-law to eat today, and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment