Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Food diary and other thoughts

I am so tired right now. Completely exhausted.

I went from being ecstatic I did the entire workout earlier today to crashing back to reality not an hour later, when getting dressed for work, I could barely button my pants. It was disheartening.

Work was terrible, but I'm not sure if that was because I was so run down, or if it just really sucked. My job leaves me completely mentally exhausted at the end of every night. Right now, I am mentally and physically exhausted. I feel completely out of sorts.

One positive note is I did NOT eat any pizza tonight at work. I know I shouldn't deprive myself of any food, and if I am really craving something to eat it in moderation. But I wanted to test myself to see if I could do it. I nearly caved on the last piece. There was one piece left for more than an hour. I opened the box a couple of times to look at it. When it was first delivered it smelled so fucking good. But I managed to resist.

Anyhow, here's what I did manage to scarf down today:

Breakfast (eaten after running)
Smoothie (8 oz fat free vanilla yogurt, frozen strawberries, peaches and pineapples, one banana, a splash of V8 berry splash).
Two-eggs, ham, jalapenos and cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla.

Lunch
1 PB&J sandwich on wheat.
1 piece of wheat bread with peanut butter.
12 oz. skim milk.

Dinner
One ham & cheese sandwich.
Two pears.

Snacks
One fat free blueberry yogurt
One fat free orange yogurt

96 oz of water throughout the day.

I will be going to bed early tonight. I look forward to a good, deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment