Monday, November 15, 2010

I DID IT!

On my third attempt, I did the full first-day c25k workout.

The workout calls for: 5 minutes brisk warm-up walk, followed by 20 minutes of jogging/walking (60 seconds jogging followed by 90 seconds walking). My first day I crapped out after 10 minutes (not including the warm-up walk) and my second day I crapped out after 17 minutes (again, not including the warm-up walk).

Tonight presents a big challenge at work. I won our weekly football pick-'em contest ($55). Before the season started, three of us in the contest agreed that if one of us won the week, we'd buy pizza for the others. This will be the fifth pizza dinner of the season for us. Hopefully it will be the first one I have the willpower to pass on. I am going to buy one less pizza as a result.

I have to be at work in an hour, so I am now going to make and eat breakfast and pack my lunch and dinner.

Keep your fingers crossed I pass on the pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment