Saturday, November 20, 2010

Relaxing Saturday

It was nice to lounge around all day today and do practically nothing. Even more amazing is I really never was hungry today. Now granted, I've been getting super hungry after 10 p.m., and it's just now 10 p.m. I just realized I hadn't even eaten dinner yet. So I just ate some veggies.

Still dreading Monday's workout. But I'll tackle that when it gets here.

Daily food intake:

Breakfast
Two-egg omelet with cheese, ham and jalapenos, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
My goal is to do away with the tortilla after I run out of them. Basically the only reason I use them is because it's less dishes to wash, and I'm pretty damn lazy.

Lunch
Two PB&J sandwiches, 8 oz skim milk

Dinner
Steamed peas, red peppers and potatoes

No snacks today, and only 64 oz of water (so far).

Tomorrow will be another test as I'm going to my brother's house to watch football. He is a great cook and always makes good food. But he knows I'm on a diet and running, so I think he'll help me stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment