Friday, November 19, 2010

A step back?

So not looking forward to running tomorrow. Today marked the one-week anniversary of me starting the program.

My brother was in town and wanted to go eat, so we did. I tried to do good, but I didn't really. I didn't do really bad, but I didn't do good. We went to Chili's and I got the fajitas. They have ZERO semi-healthy appetizers. He ordered chips and salsa. I had 20 chips. I wanted to stop at 10, and did, albeit briefly. But they were taunting me and I had to eat them. I managed to stop at 20, but it wasn't easy. We actually told the waitress to take them away.

Anyway, on to my food diary:

Breakfast
Two-egg omelet with jalapenos, ham and cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla
Smoothie

Lunch
Two ham and cheese sandwiches

Dinner
20 corn chips and salsa
3 fajitas (chicken, sour cream, salsa, black beans, rice, bell peppers and flour tortilla)
One-half of one of my brother's french fries.

Snack
One blueberry lowfat yogurt

96 oz. of water throughout the day

I'm off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment