Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Wednesday update on a Thursday

I was too tired to post last night, so I will cram my Wednesday observations into a post now.

Running was a little easier yesterday, but it still sucks. Sucks bad. I am half tempted to do Week 1 of the c25k again next week, but I need to push myself, so I will move on to week 2.

Free pizza day at work came and went and I did great! I work a swing shift, and the way they do it at work is they'll bring some in at noon for the day people and 7 p.m. for the night people. When I get to work, there's always leftover pizza from the noon session. ALWAYS. So I would go eat that and then eat fresh pizza at 7. I probably eat around 12-15 pieces on free pizza day. But not yesterday. I resisted the leftover pizza and at 7 p.m., I ate two of the tiniest pieces in history of cheese pizza. I hope I continue to have this willpower with the holidays coming up.

I decided to go ahead and do crunches on the days I run too. I did 115 last night.

Daily food diary:
Breakfast
One piece of peanut butter on wheat toast and 8 oz of milk (before running)
One PB&J and 8 oz of milk (after running)

Lunch
Three cups of chicken gumbo (recipe I made)

Dinner
Two pieces of cheese pizza

Snacks
One low-fat raspberry yogurt
One low-fat blueberry yogurt

128 oz of water throughout the day


Surprisingly wasn't hungry at all yesterday until LATE at night after work. I resisted eating anything however, since it was close to bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment