Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow on the ground

It won't stop me. I am about to start the last week of the c25k training program, and I'll be damned if the snow and cold will stop me. It's currently 28 degrees. We've had a really, really mild winter since I started this thing on Nov. 11, and I've been fortunate enough to not have the "it's too cold/raining/snowing" excuse to stop me. Today is the first day, and I just can't let it get to me after eight weeks of great weather.

I once again am behind on my food diaries, so here are three days worth of em again!

Friday
Breakfast
Smoothie
Two-egg omelet with ham and cheese

Lunch
2 PB&J sandwiches

Dinner
Footlong oven roasted chicken breast on jalapeno bread with pepperjack cheese and jalapenos and mustard.

128 oz of water throughout the day

Saturday (wasn't very hungry all day)
Lunch
PB&J sandwich

Dinner
One can of healthy choice minestrone soup

Only about 16 oz of water throughout the day

Sunday
Lunch
One package of beef jerkey (240 calories)

Dinner (In honor of the cold weather)
One bowl of turkey chili
5 appetizers I threw together: Toasted garlic bread topped with cream cheese and buffalo chicken

101 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment