Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holy balls, it's cold

What a deceiving day. Super sunshiney. But a chilling 18 degrees. I had two choices: Put off running to tomorrow and then run again EARLY on Saturday, or run today and Friday and sleep in just a tad on Saturday. We have a birthday lunch Saturday afternoon an hour away. I chose the cold.

It was cold Monday as well, but not this cold. Only 29. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because my body is adjusting to working out for two months now, or if it was the cold, but the last two runs were my best runs to date. And not just time-wise. Usually I feel terrible from about the five-minute mark to the 20-minute mark. Last two days, I felt GOOD for the entire workout. So refreshing for it to be that way. I may get to the point where I don't dread running. Right now, I still hate it. Almost as much as I hate the Patriots.

Also, yesterday marked two months since I first started working out. I took a topless picture when I first started. I meant to take another one one month in, but I forgot. So I took one again yesterday. I'll spare you the vomit-inducing picture, unlike last time, when I posted it. But I don't see a difference. Gut and moobs are still massive and the same size. I've lost more than 30 pounds, and I have no idea from where. People say they can tell a difference, but I can't, because my clothes still fit the same.

Anyway, here are the last two days' food diaries.

Monday
Breakfast
Smoothie
1 cup oatmeal with 12 oz skim milk

Lunch
Two ham sandwiches (cutting the cheese out of those now)

Dinner
Bowl of chili

Snacks
2 nonfat yogurts

128 oz of water throughout the day

Tuesday
Breakfast
Smoothie
Two eggs with cheese, ham and jalapenos

Lunch
Two ham sandwiches

Dinner
6-inch oven roasted chicken breast sandwich from Subway with pepperjack cheese

128 oz of water throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment