Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Progressing nicely

I felt so good after last week's "long" run of 4.65 miles, I decided to up my pace for getting back to my pre-injury run lengths. Before I was injured, I was running 6.2 miles twice a week and 7.77 miles once a week. I weened myself back in by running 1.55 miles three times the first week back. The second week, I ran 3.1 miles three times. Last week, I ran 3.1 miles twice and 4.65 miles once. That's the pace I had planned on keeping this week.

Instead, based on last week's runs, I upped my timetable. I will run 4.65 miles twice this week and 6.2 miles on Friday. I likely will keep that pace for next week too. I still don't want to push myself too far, too fast.

I still can't get over how great I feel while running. Here's hoping that feeling continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment