Friday, March 25, 2011

Vegas Eve

So ready for Vegas. I haven't had a vacation in two years. This will be another serious test in my diet/exercise. We do have access to the fitness room, so I have no excuses. Now if I can just lay off the food, that would be grand. Next post will be after vacation.


EDIT: This was supposed to be posted Monday night, but I guess I didn't hit publish? I dunno.


Saturday
Breakfast
1 piece of toast with peanut butter

Dinner
1 package of brocolli cheese rice (650 calories)

Snacks
1 100 calorie package of mint chocolate cookies
1 100 calorie package of brownies

16 oz sugar water (peach lemonade)

Sunday
Lunch
1 piece of string cheese
2 oz dehydrated veggies

Dinner
Four cups tortilla soup
Five cornbread muffins
12 oz beer

Snacks
1 100 calorie pack of mint chocolate chip cookies

96 oz water throughout the day

Monday
Breakfast
Smoothie
Two-egg omelet with ham and cheese

Dinner
Two ham sandwiches

Snacks
2 nonfat yogurts
1 bag sunflower seeds
1 tootsie roll
6 oz beef jerkey

20 oz diet pepsi (yes, vacation has officially started)

36 oz of water

No comments:

Post a Comment